Choosing the right floor plan for your new timber home can be a difficult task because there are so many gorgeous options out there. At Logangate Timber Homes, we offer several floor plans from which you can choose, or you can design your own. Our Homes are either 24’ or 28’ wide and the length is variable in 4’ increments, i.e. 24 x 36, 40, 44. Fortunately, we’re here to help you decide which type will be perfect for you. The styles we offer are the Chalet, Grand Chalet, Cabin, Grandfather, Appalachian, Nantahala, and Sugar. Each of these homes is built with exceptional quality and are beautiful in their own right. Despite all of them being floor plans for timber homes, they each offer a distinct charm separate from one another.
Features of Each Floor Plan:
- Chalet: Inspired by Swiss architecture, this style has gained popularity in the U.S. for its charm that is reminiscent of a secluded mountain home getaway.
- Grand Chalet: A larger version of the Chalet floor plan, it has a similar architectural design but with the addition of extra space with one or two wings on either side.
- Cabin: The aesthetics of a cabin are perfect for complementing the natural wooden environment. The Douglas firs used to create our cabins are very durable and give your home the strength it needs to withstand the wilderness.
- The Grandfather: A large 2-story timber home featuring a large garage space, covered porch, and an optional fourth bedroom. This beautiful home is perfect for a family vacation home or for those that want to live with the luxury of a large timber home.
- Appalachian: Smaller than The Grandfather but similar in aesthetic quality, the Appalachian floor plan is great for smaller families or couples that desire the charm of a semi-spacious timber home.
- Nantahala: This floor plan provides a quaint timber home with vertical paneling and a cozy second floor that contains two bedrooms, a bath, and a loft.
- Sugar: Despite it being the smaller option of our timber homes, Sugar creatively uses its space to provide two bedrooms, two baths, a loft, storage area, and more.
No matter which floor plan you choose, each of our timber homes is designed to look great in the scenic environment of a wooded area or a suburban neighborhood. Logangate Timber Homes has over 50 years of experience providing timber home living to homeowners everywhere. To learn more about which floor plan will work best for you, contact us today!